To mark the success of this year’s event, WMDF has produced and circulated a newspaper-style report.
The main points:
- Despite the daily rain (and two typhoons), we ran for the full 6 days.
- We brought our participant country count to 42.
- We hit almost exactly our target of total 30,000 audience, despite only being able to run one stage on the final day.
- Mogu Mogu Festival booths passed 50 for the first time.
- 20 million yen turnover passed at Mogu Mogu Festival for the first time.
- The Waku Waku Festival debuted successfully, bringing yet more worlds for you to meet at our event.
The newspaper has been sent to sponsors, Mogu Mogu Festival stall representatives, and many other places around town. Many thanks to all for the continued support to keep our event growing and representing Hakodate and Japan on a world stage. We are already looking forward to next year!